Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Wadsworth Team Tournament

This Friday, July 20 we will be attending the Wadsworth Team Tournament. So far, I have the following signed up to attend...

1. Alex R.
2. Alyssa S.
3. Allie R.
4. Natalie S.
5. Alex N.
6. Molly B.
7. Melissa V.
8. Chyna J.
9. Megan A.
10. Sarah K.
11. Ari T.

Mrs. Belcher has already cut a check to Wadsworth for the tournament registration fee, so please make your checks payable to the Columbus Academy for $8.50 ASAP. The checks can be turned in to Mrs. Belcher in the athletic office. If she is not there, please put the check in the volleyball mailbox, or give it to me at Open Gym. Thank you!

I am still waiting to hear back about the start time of the tournament, but for now plan to be at the school at 6:45 AM. I know, I know, very early! If your parents plan to attend, directions can be found on Mapquest.com. We will be playing at Wadsworth High School. Please bring a white shirt, and a colored shirt for the tournament. Also, any food or drink you may need throughout the day would be good to bring. I will update you with more details as soon as I receive them!